BSPGHAN Annual Meeting, Wednesday 23rd to Friday 25th January 2019, The Belfry Hotel, Oxford
The local organisers, Dr Astor Rodrigues, Dr Lucy Howarth, Professor Holm Uhlig and Mr Paul Johnson are pleased to confirm that they have devised a programme that captures all the interests of BSPGHAN and BAPS members. A draft programme is available to download 2019 Annual Meeting Draft Programme
The meeting will again select the top 18 abstracts for 3 plenary sessions, abstract submission will open shortly.
Dr Falk Pharma has once again provided a generous Dr Falk Pharma Award to the best IBD poster, the award will be £200 voucher and free registration to one of their European Symposium, all expenses paid
BSPGHAN thanks its industry and charity partners for their ongoing support.
- Abbvie, Principal Sponsor https://www.abbvie.com/
- Shire Pharmaceuticals, Platinum Sponsor https://www.shire.com/
- Ardmore Healthcare, Exhibitor https://www.ardmorehealthcare.com
- Guts UK Charity, https://gutscharity.org.uk/ Registered Charity: 1137029 (formerly known as CORE)
- Crohn's and Colitis UK Charity, http://www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk
- Aquilant, Special Exhibitor www.aquilantservices.com
- Dr Falk Pharma http://ttps://www.drfalk.co.uk
For details of Pharma industry sponsorship grants please download the Educational Sponsorship Awards Information.
For details of Charity industry sponsorship grants please download the Charity Educational Awards Information
If you wish to discuss any sponsorship opportunities please contact Carla, BSPGHAN Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration will open after 1st September 2018